Operating across Australia, Aurum Contracting specialises in the delivery of services to the energy, oil, gas and mining sectors. Aurum Contracting acknowledges the Traditional Owners of country on which we work and practices and promote diversity through-out the entire business.
As well as working to provide jobs for local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, all new employees must undertake our company Cultural Awareness Training Program (Many Cultures -One Team) which focuses on:
- Cultural awareness and understanding of the impact of cultural differences
- Tools to become culturally competent and aware reduce cross-cultural misunderstanding and encourage positive cross-cultural working relationships
- A better understanding of the cultural challenges facing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
We believe we have a responsibility to ensure Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the communities where we work are provided employment and training opportunities. We partner and consult with indigenous businesses, communities and groups to employ local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people in our project teams around Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates can register their interest by submitting a job application here. Be sure to indicate you’re of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent when completing your contact details. We are always looking to add to our talent pool in the following areas:
- Plant and Machinery Operators
- Transport drivers (MC License)
- Fauna Spotters and Catchers
- Fencing staff
- Concreters and Form Workers